Yaqui.co's Weekend Selection by Luis Villeta: 001 - Basslines and Heartbeats

0x900.jpeg

Today marks the first of a new series here at Yaqui.co: The Weekend Selection.

I've been very keen on who I invite to collaborate on this blog but after careful consideration, I have found that this fellow dominican has a taste that that is around 80% similar to that of the things we normally post here on the music blog. The other 20% is our openness to new, interesting and diverse tastes that will only make the blog's offer—as a whole—a much more complete and valuable one. I hope. 

So, without further ado, here's Basslines and Heartbeats by Luis Villeta for Yaqui.co

You can expect this weekly post to go up either Fridays or Saturdays. Thanks Luis.